join the conversation
Are you a novelist, poet or writer with a unique perspective?
Are you looking for a publisher who is confident about handling your work?
Grey Priestess Press is looking for exceptional manuscripts from writers whose work explores important themes of interest, including:
- Human Rights
- Mental Health
- Race and Ethnicity
- Gender and Sexuality
- Apocalyptic and Dystopic Fiction
Our services are comprehensive and free of charge to the author, outside of the price of ads and other minor expenses. For a percentage of your book's revenue, we handle all aspects of publishing and promoting your manuscript, including:
- Designing your book's cover
- Full copyediting services
- Formatting your book for e-book and print publication
- Uploading your properly-priced book to a variety of platforms
- Identifying media platforms that might take an interest in promoting your book
- Creating a content marketing strategy
- Designing an online advertising strategy
- Tweaking your web design and online copy
We are Harvard-educated and technically gifted at sculpting rough manuscripts into works of art. We also have many years of experience in marketing and promotions; our founder, Helen O'Neil, has a professional background in Internet marketing and has worked with companies like RotoRooter and eHarmony.
Want to know more? E-mail us at email@example.com with questions or comments. You can also send us your manuscript at this address. Please include:
- A .doc or .docx version of your manuscript, with table of contents
- A cover letter describing your project and your vision for its publication
- A short summary of your manuscript, broken down by chapter
- A short author bio
Thanks for your interest in Grey Priestess Press. We look forward to hearing from you!